The Singing Inspector

Singing inspectors
My name is Charles




Yesterday the singing inspector came Mr Raymond now he sounds nice but he is not at all! He wears these huge pants,giant stockens and his face is rather red.his eyes are blue and golden hairs. He told us to go to the big room the little ones and the big boys like my friend Jack Long and Paulus who only do exams no singing.
And then we had to do this annoying song doh ray me fah and tata tete and he called me first rather short and my friend Benny tall we had to stand in front of the class

He said you two the long and short sing for us! we didn’t no what to sing so mr Raymond shouted sing something so we had to sing pretty Polly  in a squeaky voice
after people wanted to laugh but they didn’t Mr Raymond shouted waste of time after that my friend iris and Gladys they were okay I guess.But one day I hope he gets what he deserved.

Comments

  1. I love your blog Lorenzo! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you explained it very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lorenzo, you explained everything well, but i think we all know one thing for sure, that we all don't want Mr Raymond as our music teacher if music was a subject.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the life of a child in an informal settlement

Grade 4 Camp